The Sandringham – Mid-length Trench Coat
- Our tailored-fit trench coat, the Sandringham is cut to contour the body for a streamlined look. The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted for a close fit or open and relaxed over dresses and denim.
- Inspired by the Burberry Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 178cm/5ft 10in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check cotton lining
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: Buffalo horn
- Signature features: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England