Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A tailored jacket in grain de poudre wool with enamelled Monogram motif buttons. Cut to our English fit, it has an elongated, double-breasted silhouette inspired by British tailoring with a slim waist and prominent, rolled shoulder. Made and hand-finished in Italy, it has a half-canvas construction with several layers of natural horsehair to create a structured chest and soft lapel roll.
- English fit
- Jacket length: 76cm/29.9in. This is based on a size IT 50 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 189cm/6ft 2in. Model wears size IT 50.
- Outer: 100% wool
- Undercollar: 52% linen, 30% wool, 18% viscose
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure, peak lapels, hand-stitched buttonhole on lapel, chest welt pocket, flap pockets, interior button-through jet pockets, working cuffs, double vent
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Jacket sleeves can be altered using our in-store service. Please see FAQs for details.
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery