Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- A single-breasted suit in Yorkshire-woven check wool. Cut to our English fit, it has an elongated silhouette inspired by British tailoring with a slim waist and prominent, rolled shoulder. Made and hand-finished in Italy, it has a full-canvas construction with several layers of natural horsehair to create a structured chest and soft lapel roll.
- English fit
- Jacket length: 76cm/29.9in
- Trouser inside leg length: 94.5cm/37.2in, hem width: 20.5cm/8.1in. This is based on a size IT 50 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 189cm/6ft 2in. Model wears size IT 50.
- Outer: 100% wool
- Undercollar: 52% linen, 30% wool, 18% viscose
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Trouser lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Single-breasted closure, notch lapels, hand-stitched buttonhole on lapel, chest welt pocket, flap pockets, interior button-through jet pockets, interior jet pocket, working cuffs, double vent
- Regular rise, concealed hook-and-bar, button and zip fly closure, side slip pockets, back button-through welt pockets
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
- Trouser hems and jacket sleeves can be altered using our in-store service. Please see FAQs for details.
Wear this with
Item Image Gallery